How to Press Hotfix Rhinestones – Studs – Nailheads
Here are some quick and easy instructions on properly pressing hotfix rhinestones, rhinestuds, nailheads and special shapes.
If you would like to see a more detailed post… please see it here.
- – Set HeatPress to 330-340° F
- – Prepress garment for 5 seconds
- – Place and press design for 10-15 seconds
- – Flip garment, press for 10 seconds
- – Let the garment/design cool, then peel
Other HOTFIX Tips
- – Using a Nomex pad on the base of your heat press
- – Use a non-stick paper inside your garment to prevent glue pass-through
- – Use a non-stick paper on top of garment/design before pressing
If you need any help picking out the right stones, studs, nailhead, transfer paper or any bling supplies, contact us at www.colmanandcompany.com
Do you offer custom t shirts and sports apparel yet?